This is a suncatcher geocoin with translucent enamels in metal. Please note it does not use printed plastic film like many suncatcher geocoins.
It's not about the sex or gender of the person but how they treat you. So, as long as you're getting the love and affection that you need to be happy then it doesn't and/or shouldn't matter what gender is loving you.
This suncatcher geocoin was designed by Ian Ledger and has been jointly developed by Geocache Land and Rainbow Caching. The design includes a hole at the top to enable you to use the geocoin as a pendant if you wish.
There are 4 versions of this geocoin available plus a matching pin badge:
- Regular Edition / RE: Rainbow Plating*, translucent enamels, 100 made
- Limited Edition / LE: Painted Black Plating, translucent enamels, 80 made
- Extra Limited Edition / XLE: Gold Plating, translucent enamels, 55 made (Rainbow Caching edition, only available from Rainbow Caching (www.rainbowcaching.com) or as part of a full set
- Extra Limited Edition / XLE: Silver Plating, translucent enamels, 55 made (Geocache Land edition, only available from Geocache Land (www.geocacheland.com) or as part of a full set
- Pin Badge: Matching the RE version of the coin it is finished with rainbow plating* and measures 25mm x 15mm (Listed in the pin badge section)
A full set is also available in very limited numbers:
Full Set: One of each version of the coin (4 coins) plus a matching pin badge.
There is also an Artist Edition that is not for public sale (10 made).
- Size: 50 x 30mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Weight: To be confirmed
- Trackable? Yes
- Own Icon? Yes
*Rainbow plating gives a unique finish to each coin, as can be seen in the pictures. All colours of the rainbow will be present in different amounts and can change in different lighting conditions.