Haago disposable foot warmers are available in pairs in 3 sizes:
- Small (UK 1 to 4)
- Medium (UK 4 to 7)
- Large (UK 8 to 12)
Whether youre exploring the great outdoors or working on a cold worksite, you want your warmers to do their job, and weve taken that very seriously...
Haago have focused on being the leading manufacturer of disposable warmers. By implementing robust quality control and attention to every detail, they ensure that their warmers provide you with that comfortable feeling we all crave.
How do they work?
- AIR ACTIVATED Our warmers are activated upon exposure to Oxygen... As soon as you open them!
- LASTS UP TO 10HRS Once your warmer has been activated, it can keep you toasty for up to 10 hours.
- WARM IN 5 MINUTES Give your warmer a shake, and enjoy a consistent temp of 58°C in just 5 minutes.
- 100% NATURAL OXIDATION Simple, clever & 100% natural chemical reactions are the key to our warmers.
- When exposed to oxygen, the iron in the pouch oxidizes and makes your warmer toasty.
- When the iron oxidizes, it produces iron oxide, AKA: Rust!
- The salt works as a catalyst to speed up the process, and the carbon helps to disperse heat.
- The Vermiculite is an insulator, keeping all the warmth in the bag.
- All the magic ingredients are sealed safely inside a little polypropylene bag.
- The polypropylene allows oxygen to permeate the ingredients whilst retaining any moisture.
Haago Warmers are safe for recycling. All our warmers are 100% recyclable...
At Geocache Land we care about the earth. So we are proud to be able to say that all Haago warmers are 100% recyclable, made from biodegradable materials.
We encourage all users to carefully dispose of their warmers after use, helping to keep our planet happy.
DIRECTIONS FOR RECYCLING:
Warmers with self adhesive on 1 side: When the pad has cooled down and the contents have hardened, remove the plastic adhesive from the rear and recycle the remaining.
Warmers without adhesive: The entire pouch can be recycled.
These pads are compostable. Either tear open the pouch once cool and poor the contents into a compost bin or place in the correct domestic recycling bin