The first Top Trump card game to feature real Geocachers!
This pack contains 39 cards with a different geocacher on each card.
Each card in the pack shows the geocacher's icon and 5 sets of data about the featured Geocacher*. The categories are:
- Number of Finds
- Number of Hides
- Favourite Points
- Number of First To Finds
- Countries geocached in
How to play:
- All the cards are dealt among the players. There must be at least two players, and at least one card for each player.
- The starting player (normally the player to the dealer's left) selects a category from his or her topmost card and reads out its value. Each other player then reads out the value of the same category from their cards. The best value wins the "trick", and the winner takes all the cards of the trick and places them at the bottom of his or her pile.
- The winner then looks at her/his new topmost card, and chooses the category for the next round.
- In the event of a draw the cards are placed in the centre and a new category is chosen from the next card by the same person as in the previous round. The winner of that round obtains all of the cards in the centre as well as the top card from each player.
- Players are eliminated when they lose their last card, and the winner is the player who obtains the whole pack.
*Data correct at time of gathering.
This pack can be combined with Geocacher Top Trumps Pack 2 to make a "Super Pack"