The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine - as the larger kits in the Mountain Series in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package.
- Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Personal Protection
Nitrile examination gloves plus bio hazard disposal bag.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 5.25" x 7.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 5 People
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- Item #: 0100-0116
- Item Name: Mountain Day Tripper Medical Kit
- Hiking / Geocaching
- Alpine / Rock Climbing
- Urban / Family / Camping
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
NB: Free delivery applies to deliveries in the UK only
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- Wound Care
- 4 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use