Carabina combination lock, now in 2 sizes
This locking carabina has a multitude of uses and is a great addition to any geocachers itinerary:
- Lock your GPS securely onto your back-pack
- Use it as a keyring with no risk of the latch opening and your keys dropping off
- Perfect for making puzzle caches
- Ideal for locking ammo-cans
- Plus many, many more........
Large - 110mm x 65mm (approx)
Small - 74mm x 29mm (approx)
Colour: supplied at random
How to change the combination
- The original combination is 0-0-0. Line this up with the markings on the lick
- Press the lock down and open
- Inside the lock you will now see a black button. Press this button down with a pen or similar item
- Holding the button down, twist the numbers to your personal combination. We recommend writing this new combination down and storing safely
- Release the button and your new combination is now set.